The Canucks Autism Network (CAN) provides year-round sports and recreation programs for individuals and families living with autism, while increasing awareness and providing training in communities across British Columbia.
The Canucks Autism Network team consists of a diverse group of trained staff, support workers and dedicated volunteers who administer programs for families and individuals living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in our province.
FIVE Things You Should Know About the Canucks Autism Network
(from a grateful parent)
1. With siblings being welcome, my child learned to play sports with typical kids.
2. It's practically free! (only $25 per individual with ASD per year
3. There is a high ratio of support workers to participants.
4. After my child joined CAN programs, he became calmer and more receptive to his therapy.
5. I met other parents, learned from them, and developed a support system.