Ways You Can Support
More than 11,000 children and youth in British Columbia are currently diagnosed with autism and the numbers continue to climb. With rising diagnoses, the need for programs continues to grow daily.
Approximately 82 cents of every dollar donated to the Canucks Autism Network directly supports programs and events that strive to enrich the lives of children, youth, and young adults living with autism in BC.
It is thanks to the generosity of donors like you that we are able to make a difference in the lives of individuals and families living with autism in BC.
ways you can support individuals and families living with autism today:
2) Make an online donation today
3) Make a tribute gift to honour or in memory of a relative, friend or colleague
4) Donate gifts of securities (Bonds, Shares, Mutual Funds)
5) Leave a legacy though a gift in your will or planned gift
6) Organize a fundraising event
7) Participate in the Canucks Autism Network Family Festival 2014
8) Check out our Canucks Autism Network merchandise
CAN is a Registered Canadian Charity
Tax receipts will be issued for all donations of $10 or more. Click here for FAQ about receipts.
Registered Charity Number: 822-472-957-RR0001