Jersey Fundraising Campaign
The Canucks Autism Network (CAN) Jersey Fundraising Campaign is an easy way for you to provide funding and support that will empower CAN to help more people. By simply donating a minimum of $2, staff, parents, students, teachers, and others can write their name on a cardboard jersey cutout to showcase their support of CAN. Jerseys can be displayed in classrooms, office lunch rooms, grocery stores or restaurants, to demonstrate support of individuals living with autism. Canucks Autism Network bracelets and posters are also included in the fundraising package.
If you are interested in participating in the campaign, we ask that you simply fill out the form below with your desired quantities of cardboard jerseys, posters, and bracelets, which we will then send to you at no charge.
We kindly ask that all unused items be sent back to the office (101-2020 Yukon St, Vancouver BC, V5Y 3N8), so that we can distribute them to other organizations. At the end of your fundraising campaign, we ask that you submit any donations collected as a cheque or money order, payable to the Canucks Autism Network.
- To help raise much needed funds for the Canucks Autism Network (CAN)
- To give the public an opportunity to demonstrate support of classmates, friends, co-workers, family members and others living with autism
- Ask your co-workers, students, staff etc.. to bring a $2 donation for the Canucks Autism Network
- Have them write their name on the cardboard hockey jersey
- Give those who donate a free Canucks Autism Network bracelet
- Post the jerseys and posters to walls in staff rooms, classrooms, hallways or store walls
- Collect all funds and submit to the Canucks Autism Network
- Whenever you feel the timing is right for your school, business or organization