To provide programs for individuals on the autism spectrum and their families, while promoting acceptance and inclusion through community engagement and training initiatives across BC and beyond
For every individual on the autism spectrum to be understood, accepted and supported in all community spaces
In fulfilling our mission and pursuing our vision, we are guided by the following values:
- We believe that every child on the spectrum has the right to play sports.
- We believe that every individual on the spectrum and their family has the right to meaningful social connections.
- We believe that every Autistic youth should be supported during important transitions into adulthood.
- We believe that every community should take action to include and support individuals on the spectrum.
- We believe that every Autistic individual has the right to equitable access to meaningful employment.
- We believe that people on the spectrum have the right to an active voice: to be heard, valued and seen.
Canucks Autism Network is committed to accessibility and maintaining an inclusive environment which is free from discrimination and harassment on prohibited grounds, including race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, political opinion, creed, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital/family status, language or any other discrimination or harassment prohibited by applicable law.