To provide programs for individuals with autism and their families, while promoting acceptance and inclusion through community engagement and training initiatives across BC and beyond
For every individual with autism to be understood, accepted and supported in all community spaces.
In fulfilling our mission and pursuing our vision, we are guided by the following values:
- We believe that every child with autism has the right to play sports.
- We believe that every individual with autism and their family has the right to meaningful social connections.
- We believe that every individual with autism should be supported during important transitions into adulthood.
- We believe that every community should take action to include and support individuals with autism.
- We believe that every individual with autism has the right to equitable access to meaningful employment.
- We believe that people with autism have the right to an active voice: to be heard, valued and seen.
Canucks Autism Network is committed to accessibility and maintaining an inclusive environment which is free from discrimination and harassment on prohibited grounds, including race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, political opinion, creed, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital/family status, language or any other discrimination or harassment prohibited by applicable law.