As we celebrate Autism Awareness Month in April, we are excited to increase understanding, acceptance and support for individuals with autism across BC. With 1 in 66 Canadian children diagnosed with autism, the need for support is greater than ever.
To kick off Autism Awareness Month, check out our local supporters who are raising autism awareness while helping families living with autism in their communities:
Home Restaurants | Year-Roundhome restaurants
Locations: Maple Ridge, Hope, Merritt, Salmon Arm, Sorrento
- Jersey Campaign: Write your name on a CAN jersey cutout to be displayed in the restaurant for a $2 donation
- CAN Sundae: Upgrade a kids meal dessert for 99 cents to receive a chocolate/strawberry sundae. Proceeds go to CAN.
Meridian Meats | Aprilmeridianmeats
Locations: Mission, Maple Ridge, Port Coquitlam, Langley, White Rock, Tsawwassen, North Vancouver
- Wings Special: $1 from every pound of wings sold during April will be donated to CAN
- Autism Awareness Month BBQ: Saturday, April 27, Maple Ridge Location. BBQ starts at 11:30am. Proceeds from BBQ and silent auction go to CAN.
Sid Dickens | April siddickens
Online or select stores
- Autism Awareness Tile: 25% of all proceeds for the sale of T483 – Titled “Unconditional” benefits CAN
Wicked Wine Tours | Aprilwickedwine
- Booking Donation: Give $5 when you reserve a tour
El Santo | Year-Roundelsanto
- $1 Kids Meal Kickback: $1 from every kids menu sold will go to CAN
FREE REIGN | Year-Round freereign
- Autism Give Back Collection: 50% of proceeds benefit CAN