Latest Update: June 2021
Our programming team continues to assess our health and safety protocols for all in-person programs and events as provincial health recommendations continue to evolve.
In anticipation of summer programs, we have issued updates to our participant safety plans:
- Winter update: Health and safety protocols – January 2021
- Indoor Programs Resume & Heightened Safety Protocols – November 22, 2020
- Indoor Programs Suspended in Lower Mainland – November 9, 2020
- New COVID-19 Protocols for In-Person Programs – August 6, 2020
- Our Plan This Summer – June 29, 2020
- The Working Plan for Summer – May 22, 2020
- Spring Programs Update – April 6, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions – March 17, 2020
- Health Statement – March 13, 2020
Safety Plan for In-Person Programs
We are gradually re-introducing in-person programs. Our safety protocols are detailed in full in our 11-page Safety Plan.
All parents, guardians and/or participants must read the full document and agree to the protocols before their enrollment is confirmed in any CAN program.
Safety Protocols for COVID-19: What to Expect
Safety Plan for Family Experiences
We are gradually re-introducing Family Experiences. Our safety protocols are detailed in full in our 8-page Safety Plan.
All families must read the full document and agree to the protocols before their enrollment is confirmed in any CAN Family Experience.
CAN Restart Plan
As expected, our upcoming year will look much different due to the safety, financial and logistical challenges created by COVID-19.
As we approach Phase 4 of the CAN Restart Plan:
- In-person programming scales resumes to pre-COVID levels with safety protocols in place (eg. Kelowna, Nanaimo and other areas as funding allows)
- All pre-COVID programs resume
- Limited virtual program offerings for members who prefer the platform and in remote communities
- Large fundraising and third-party events resume pending local health orders