By joining the CAN Fan Club, you are making an ongoing commitment to individuals and families living with autism in British Columbia. Monthly gifts provide us with a sustainable source of funding so that we can continue to provide year-round sports and recreation programs for a growing number of children, teens and young adults living with autism.
As a CAN Fan Club Member, you will receive:
- Invitations to exclusive Canucks Autism Network events
- A welcome package with details about Canucks Autism Network programs and training initiatives and how donations make a difference
- A special CAN branded gift
- Recognition as a CAN Fan Club member on the CAN website and in CAN’s annual report
- An annual consolidated tax receipt mailed each February, to help you with your record-keeping and tax return
You can make your charitable gift online by choosing Recurring gift under Additional Information and entering your credit card details. You can also make your monthly gift through your bank account. Simply send us a void cheque made out to Canucks Autism Network (101-2020 Yukon Street, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 3N8) along with this printed and completed CAN Fan Club Monthly Giving Enrollment Form. Alternatively, you may complete the enrollment form below.