By joining the CAN Fan Club, you are making an ongoing commitment to individuals with autism and their families in British Columbia. Monthly gifts provide us with a sustainable source of funding so that we can continue to provide programs for individuals with autism and their families, while promoting acceptance and inclusion through community engagement and training initiatives across BC and beyond.
As a CAN Fan Club Member, you will receive:
- Invitations to exclusive Canucks Autism Network events
- A welcome package with details about Canucks Autism Network programs and training initiatives and how donations make a difference
- A special CAN branded gift
- Recognition as a CAN Fan Club member on the CAN website and in CAN’s annual report
- An annual consolidated tax receipt mailed each February, to help you with your record-keeping and tax return
You can make your charitable gift online by choosing Recurring gift under Additional Information and entering your credit card details. You can also make your monthly gift through your bank account. Simply send us a void cheque made out to Canucks Autism Network (1788 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6J 1V6) along with this printed and completed Monthly Giving Club Submission Form. Alternatively, you may complete the enrollment form below.