Helping Canucks Autism Network (CAN) can be fun and rewarding. A wonderful way to help children, youth, and adults with autism is to organize a fundraising event with friends, family or co-workers. All types of fundraisers such as golf tournaments, pub nights, garage sales, partial proceeds from product sales, or holiday giving can result in fundraising success.
Fundraise at home, at work, or in your community
At Home/In Your Community
- Host a game/movie night and suggest a donation as ‘admission.’
- Organize a neighbourhood car wash, garage sale, bottle drive, coin drive or bake sale.
- Ask for donations for services such as babysitting, yard work, car detailing, cooking, or cleaning.
- Participate in our Jersey Fundraising Campaign
- Run a hockey pool with part of the proceeds donated to CAN.
- Sell 50/50 tickets, gift certificates, or parking spaces with funds raised benefiting CAN.
- Organize a pancake breakfast, BBQ lunch, or fundraising dinner.
- Leave a collection box at reception for donation drop off of “extra change.”
- Have your office staff wear their Canucks gear or casual wear to the office in exchange for a donation to CAN.
Sponsor a Program or Event
- As a corporate sponsor, you will connect your brand name to a respected BC charity that helps thousands of families living with autism each year. Canucks Autism Network’s sponsorship programs provide companies with customized integrated marketing opportunities and exposure to diverse audiences.
- We work with companies to create tailor-made packages to suit your marketing objectives and promotional goals. Aligning your business with CAN’s solid reputation strengthens your company’s position in the marketplace and could potentially broaden your customer base. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please email [email protected].
How We CAN Help You
Once you have an idea of how you would like to raise funds, please email [email protected] so that we are aware of your plans and can help ensure they are successful. We can provide support in a number of ways, including:
- Providing a letter of endorsement for your event, which can be used to ask for in-kind services or donations
- Promoting your event/product sales through CAN’s communication channels (newsletters and social media)
- Providing access to the CAN logo for use on posters, brochures, or other promotional materials
- Providing a speaker, staff, or volunteers for the event, when applicable