Frequently Asked Questions
The CAN Weekly Hockey Draw is uniquely set up to be fun and accessible for both new and lifelong hockey fans alike. Each ticket is sold for $20 in support of CAN.
Each ticket has 13 chances to win a cash prize from $20-$200 between Monday, January 7 to Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
Each ticket has a unique set of teams for the week. If your set of teams combine for the highest goals scored for the week and place in the top 5 among the other tickets, you win a cash prize:
- 1st place – $200
- 2nd place – $100
- 3rd place – $60
- 4th place – $40
- 5th place – $20
Odds are 1 in 70 of winning a cash prize (based on the total # of tickets available).
- Weekly results will be posted online at canucksautism.ca/hockeydraw by 10:00am every Wednesday from January 7 to April 10, 2019.
- Athletix Canada (ticket supplier) will contact you via email or phone number informing you that you’ve won.
- A cheque of your winnings will be mailed to you from Canucks Autism Network.
You must be a British Columbia resident and at least 19 years of age to participate.
Deadline to purchase tickets for the 2018/19 Weekly Hockey Draw has passed. Information will be announced in late 2019 regarding the 2019/20 Weekly Hockey Draw. Be the first to know by signing up for “Upcoming Fundraisers” in our newsletter.
- In-Person (from your family member or friend who is fundraising or at the Canucks Autism Network office: 1788 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC)
- Online: canucksautism.ca/hockeydraw
- An email confirmation from Canucks Autism Network will be sent confirming your ticket purchase.
- Your ticket will be mailed to you from Canucks Autism Network within 1-2 business weeks.
Due to the high demand and quantity of sales for online tickets, only ticket purchases of 5 or more can be directly mailed to you.