Sunday, May 12
Add a registration reminder in your calendar
This year’s Sports Day event will have participants enjoying hockey, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, football, golf, tennis, and rugby in a station-based format. No experience is required.
New this year!
- The whole (immediate) family is invited: Parents and siblings can play alongside children/youth with autism
- Doors are open from 1:00pm-4:00pm, and those attending are encouraged to come at a time that works for them
- New partners/activities: BC Rugby, British Columbia Golf, BC Athletics, Tennis BC, Lacrosse BC and JaysCare/Challenger Baseball!
- All five professional teams attending: Vancouver Canucks, Vancouver Whitecaps FC, BC Lions, Vancouver Canadians, and Vancouver Warriors
* Parents/guardians must support and accompany their children during all times at the event: Minimal support from CAN staff will be provided
* Photo permission is implied with registration and participation
Online registration opens Monday, April 22, at noon, and closes, Friday, April 26, at noon.
All participants will be notified of their updated registration status by end of day on Friday, May 3.