Program Staff Opportunities
SUPPORT WORKER (Part-Time)
Provides individualized support to program participants and promotes active engagement and learning in various program settings.
SKILLS COACH/PROGRAM LEADER (Part-Time)
Leads the implementation of program curriculum and directs the group activities in each class.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous experience working with individuals with special needs an asset
- Must obtain a clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic team!
- Experience rewarding and fulfilling work
- Be physically active
- Enjoy a flexible schedule that can accommodate with your other work, educational, and personal pursuits
- Connect with other staff members and make new friends
- Help participants learn and grow at their own pace in fun, non-competitive and welcoming environments
HOW TO APPLY
We are currently accepting program staff applications for the Summer season (July to August). View full job descriptions for support worker and skills coach on our online application form.