Please scroll down below for full details.
Program Staff Opportunities
SUPPORT WORKER (Part-Time)
Provides individualized support to program participants and promotes active engagement and learning in various program settings.
SKILLS COACH/PROGRAM LEADER (Part-Time)
Leads the implementation of program curriculum and directs the group activities in each class.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous experience working with individuals with special needs an asset
- Must obtain a clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic team!
- Experience rewarding and fulfilling work
- Be physically active
- Enjoy a flexible schedule that can accommodate with your other work, educational, and personal pursuits
- Connect with other staff members and make new friends
- Help participants learn and grow at their own pace in fun, non-competitive and welcoming environments