Why you should work with us
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic team!
- Experience rewarding and fulfilling work
- Be physically active
- Enjoy a flexible schedule that can accommodate with your other work, educational, and personal pursuits
- Connect with other staff members and make new friends
- Help participants learn and grow at their own pace in fun, non-competitive and welcoming environments
Program Staff Opportunities
Provides individualized support to program participants and promotes active engagement and learning in various program settings.
SKILLS COACH/PROGRAM LEADER
Leads the implementation of program curriculum and directs the group activities in each class.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous experience working with individuals with special needs an asset
- First Aid certification
- Must obtain a clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
HOW TO APPLY
Full job descriptions and program schedules can be found on our online staff application form. We are currently accepting applications for our summer programs. Applications for our fall programs will open in mid-August.
Office Staff Opportunities
Reporting to the Manager of Development in our Vancouver office, the Development Coordinator plays an important role in supporting the operations across the Development Team. Responsible for day-to-day and annual activities, including administrative support, data support, donor research and analysis, event planning, solicitation preparation and communications, the position helps to ensure successful recruitment and stewardship of donors and supporters.
HOW TO APPLY
For a full job description, including responsibilities, requirements and qualifications, please visit our online application form. This position is available immediately; applications will close once a suitable candidate is found.