Why you should work with us
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic team!
- Experience rewarding and fulfilling work
- Be physically active
- Enjoy a flexible schedule that can accommodate with your other work, educational, and personal pursuits
- Connect with other staff members and make new friends
- Help participants learn and grow at their own pace in fun, non-competitive and welcoming environments
Program Staff Opportunities
Provides individualized support to program participants and promotes active engagement and learning in various program settings.
SKILLS COACH/PROGRAM LEADER
Leads the implementation of program curriculum and directs the group activities in each class.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous experience working with individuals with special needs an asset
- Must obtain a clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
HOW TO APPLY
WINTER PROGRAMS (January-March): Full job descriptions and program schedules can be found on our winter program application form.