Follow along with Coach Robbie from CAN and Coach Alysha from Jays Care Foundation! Participate in this 8-week Multisport program at your own pace! Sessions range from 10-20 minutes.
- Week 1 | Backyard Soccer
- Week 2 | Soccer Shooting
- Week 3 | Soccer Dribbling
- Week 4 | Basketball Passing
- Week 5 | Basketball Shooting
- Week 6 | Throwing with special guests Jays Care!
- Week 7 | Throwing with special guests Jays Care!
- Week 8 | Multisport Mashup
Video lessons were originally shared on CAN’s social media every Monday from April 20-June 8.
Follow along with Coach Neesh for an 8-week Active program with Coach Neesh! Sessions range from 10-20 minutes.
- Week 1 | Balancing & Movement
- Week 2 | Traffic Game & Stretching
- Week 3 | Jumping & Balancing
- Week 4 | Hopscotch & Jumping Challenge
- Week 5 | Jumping Like Animals
- Week 6 | Star Throwing
- Week 7 | Shake Your Sillies Out!
- Week 8 | Fun Game Wrap Up
Video lessons were originally shared on CAN’s social media every Thursday from April 23-June 18.
🧘🏽 Introducing #WellnessWednesday! Join Coach Ashley for an easy deep breathing exercise to keep you calm at home. Breathe in. And let's go!➡️ View all our #TeamMeeting videos at canucksautism.ca/homeactivities.
Posted by Canucks Autism Network on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Find these 🖐️ items at home with Coach Bridgette! Take a photo & show us 1 of them in the comments to be entered to win a $20 gift card at canucksautism.ca/store!* #SpontaneousSaturday | More virtual activities at canucksautism.ca/online*𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘍𝘳𝘪, 𝘑𝘶𝘯 5 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳!
Posted by Canucks Autism Network on Thursday, May 28, 2020
Learn how to make your own storybook! Follow along at home for a crafty #SpontaneousSaturday with Coach Sophia!🏠 canucksautism.ca/homeactivitiesDid you try this at home? We'd love to see it! Comme below or DM us your photos!
Posted by Canucks Autism Network on Friday, May 1, 2020
During this difficult time of social distancing, it’s important to take care of our physical and our mental health. Check in with our coaches for activities to stay healthy and positive: