Dragon Boating program is a great opportunity for teens and adults with autism aged 16-30 to work on fitness, team building, and social skills while training to compete in the Vancouver Dragon Boat Festival.
- Each session is 2 hours, once per week, for 12 weeks.
- Sessions for this program take place once per year in the Spring (April to June).
- The ratio of staff/volunteers to participant is 1:3.
At Canucks Autism Network, we recognize that each individual with autism is unique. All individuals across the autism spectrum are welcome in our programs.
We strive to meet the unique needs of each program participant through conversation and collaboration. Please do not hesitate to contact our Youth & Adult Program Coordinator at [email protected] with any questions.
Registration is closed
All those who submit registration requests during the registration period will be notified of their updated registration status on Friday, February 21.
To submit a late registration request, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- name and age of participant
- program, date and time of program that you are requesting
View upcoming programs commencing in April:
Browse the Spring Program Guide >>