Dragon boating program is a great opportunity for teens and young adults with autism aged 16-30 to work on fitness, team building, and social skills while training to compete in the Vancouver Dragon Boat Festival.
- Each session is 2 hours, once per week, for 12 weeks.
- Sessions for this program take place once per year in the Spring (April to June).
- The ratio of staff/volunteers to participant is 1:3.
At Canucks Autism Network, we recognize that each individual with autism is unique. All individuals across the autism spectrum are welcome in our programs.
We strive to meet the unique needs of each program participant through conversation and collaboration. Please do not hesitate to contact our Youth & Young Adult Program Coordinator at [email protected] with any questions.
Online registration for Spring weekly programs was open from Monday, February 11th at noon to Friday, February 15th at noon.
To submit a late registration request, please email [email protected] with the following:
- Participant name and age, and
- Program name, location, and time
View full Spring program details at canucksautism.ca/leisureguide.