Virtual Youth and Adult programs provide a range of opportunities for participants (13-17 yrs & 18+) to connect online. Programs include Fitness, Movie Club, and Social Meet Ups. All sessions are facilitated by CAN staff.
Using the free Zoom app (an online meeting platform), coaches will be able to connect with participants in real-time, teaching lessons in a fun, new and digital environment.
- Each session ranges from 1-2 hours (depending on activity), once per week, for six weeks
- Each session has up to 15 participants taking part virtually
- Workout sessions led by a certified personal trainer
- Focus on aerobic endurance, strength, and flexibility featuring activities that can easily be done from home
- No previous fitness experience required
- See Equipment Checklist
- Watch a movie on Netflix together, discuss the movie with peers, and play fun games online
- Participants access the party through their own Netflix account and a link provided by CAN (not through Zoom)
- A CAN staff supports the chat during the film
- Meet up online, build social relationships, and play a variety of fun games
- A CAN staff mediates the group, introducing fun activities and guest facilitators each week
- Available for youth (13-17 yrs) and adults (18+ yrs)
- Participants are encouraged to participate independently – parents/guardians are welcome to support when needed
- An additional CAN staff member will be present and act as a moderator to provide technical support and answer questions
- Please email Mark Comfort, Youth and Adult Program Coordinator, [email protected], with any questions or concerns
You can also access our Zoom Tip Sheet to help you prepare for the online program.
Subscribe to the Youth and Adult newsletter to stay up-to-date with our upcoming opportunities.
Newsletters will be sent monthly and will include important information regarding programming, events, and registration.
Registration for Winter opens Mon, Nov 15 at noon
View the Winter program guide to see upcoming locations, dates, and times.
Registration closes on Sunday, November 21 at midnight.
Login to your membership account when registration opens. Registration is not first-come first-served.*
*Due to the high volume of web traffic we experience when registration opens, you may experience issues logging onto the system. If you are unable to log on, please check back again later in the afternoon or evening. Your registration will not be affected if you submit your requests later in the day or in the week. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Missed the Winter registration period?