Walking Club is a weekly program for Autistic youth and adults to get together, build relationships, and have a good time, while stretching their legs in the great outdoors!
CAN is no longer requiring a formal autism diagnosis for individuals over 13 years of age who are interested in accessing CAN programs or services. Learn more >>
- Each session of the program consists of 1.5 hours, once per week, for multiple weeks.
- Sessions for this program takes place three times during the year; Fall (mid-October to late November), Winter (late January to early March), and Spring (mid-April to late May).
- Participants will be accompanied (and supported, if necessary) by a program leader, support workers, and volunteers.
*For the most up to date program details, visit canucksautism.ca/guide
At Canucks Autism Network, we recognize that each individual on the spectrum is unique. All individuals across the autism spectrum are welcome in our programs.
The Walking Club focuses on providing opportunities to get outside, socialize and access the community. We strive to meet the unique needs of each program participant through conversation and collaboration. Please do not hesitate to contact our Youth & Adult Program Coordinator at [email protected] with any questions.
Registration for Spring weekly programs closed Sun, Feb 13 at 11:59pm
To submit a late registration request, you must be a CAN member:
- Browse the latest program guide to see upcoming locations, dates, and times.
- Submit a late registration request: canucksautism.ca/late
- If you are not a member, you will need to complete an online membership application before being confirmed into the program.
Learn more about our registration processes: canucksautism.ca/registration