The Weekly program provides an opportunity for autistic youth and adults to get together, build social relationships, and have a good time.This weekly program invites participants to enjoy a variety of fun activities while getting to know each other and building peer relationships.
- Each session of the program consists of 1.5 hours, once per week, for multiple weeks.
- Sessions for this program takes place three times during the year; Fall (mid-October to late November), Winter (late January to early March), and Spring (mid-April to late May).
- Participants will be supported by a program leader, support workers, and volunteers.
- Try new sports with new activities each week
- Held at Harry Jerome in North Vancouver*
- Stretch your legs while meeting new friends and building relationships
- Held at False Creek in Vancouver*
*For the Spring 2021 season. For the most up to date program details, visit canucksautism.ca/guide
At Canucks Autism Network, we recognize that each individual with autism is unique. All individuals across the autism spectrum are welcome in our programs.
We strive to meet the unique needs of each program participant through conversation and collaboration. Please do not hesitate to contact our Youth & Adult Program Coordinator at [email protected] with any questions.
- Participants must meet session’s age requirements as of the day of the program
- Have an autism diagnosis, and an active CAN membership
- Individuals across the autism spectrum are welcome
- Commitment to attend session on a weekly basis (See Attendance Policy)
View the Program Guide for the latest program information.
Please check canucksautism.ca/health for the most-up-to-date information regarding CAN programming.
Registration is closed and late registration requests may be accepted pending program availability.
Registration for weekly summer programs was open from Monday, May 24 at noon and closes Friday, May 28 at noon.
View the Summer Program Guide for programs, dates, times, and locations.
If you would like to make late registration request, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- name and age of participant
- program, date, time, and location that you are requesting late registration for
Check the Program Guide for the latest information in regards to CAN programming.
Please check canucksautism.ca/health for the most-up-to-date information regarding safety in programs.