The Weekly program provides an opportunity for autistic youth and adults to get together, build social relationships, and have a good time.This weekly program invites participants to enjoy a variety of fun activities while getting to know each other and building peer relationships.
- Each session of the program consists of 1.5 hours, once per week, for multiple weeks.
- Sessions for this program takes place three times during the year; Fall (mid-October to late November), Winter (late January to early March), and Spring (mid-April to late May).
- The activities will vary each week. Indoor activities may include board games, snack preparation, video games, and dance parties.
- Up to 10 participants will be enrolled in each session, and supported by a program leader, support workers, and volunteers.
At Canucks Autism Network, we recognize that each individual with autism is unique. All individuals across the autism spectrum are welcome in our programs.
We strive to meet the unique needs of each program participant through conversation and collaboration. Please do not hesitate to contact our Youth & Adult Program Coordinator at [email protected] with any questions.
- Participants must meet session’s age requirements as of the day of the program
- Have an autism diagnosis, and an active CAN membership
- Individuals across the autism spectrum are welcome
- Commitment to attend session on a weekly basis (See Attendance Policy)
We’ve gone virtual for this program! Learn more.
To stay updated on the status of this in-person program due to the ongoing health situation, visit: canucksautism.ca/health
Subscribe to the Youth and Adult newsletter to stay up-to-date with our upcoming opportunities.
Newsletters will be sent monthly and will include important information regarding programming, events, and registration.