Youth & Adult Day Camps provide CAN participants (ages 13+) with a range of opportunities to stay active & engaged with their community.
Each program is supported by highly-trained staff who facilitate both supported and independent participation.
Program availability varies depending on location & season. Visit canucksautism.ca/guide for the most up-to-date program information.
A formal autism diagnosis is not required to participate in CAN programs. Learn more >
- Runs for five consecutive days; 8:30am-2:30pm
- Recreational and social activities, like swimming, board games & field games
- Life skills activities, like learning to take transit
- 8-20 participants at a time (varies by region) supported by CAN staff & volunteers
At Canucks Autism Network, we strive to meet the needs of each participant through parent and participant collaboration. Our staff receive training to facilitate participation independently or with close support.
Please do not hesitate to speak with our staff on-site about strategies that should be implemented (e.g., visual schedules, first-then boards, token systems, social stories, etc).
- Ages 13+, 13-17 or 18+ yrs (Depending on program; must be of correct age when starting the program)
- Must have an active CAN membership
- Commit to pay subsidized program fee, if applicable (See Program Fee Payment Options)
- Individuals across the autism spectrum are welcome
Registration opens seasonally
Registration for CAN members opens seasonally.
Full program & reg details for the current/upcoming season can be found at canucksautism.ca/guide.
Don’t miss a registration date!
All important dates are communicated in the monthly member newsletter.
Missed a registration period?
Programs that still have space remaining will open for late registration.
Email: [email protected]