Registration for Spring weekly programs took place from Mon, Feb 22 at noon to Fri, Feb 26 at noon.
Late Registration Requests
If you would like to submit a late registration request, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Name and age of participant
- Program, dates & times, and location you are requesting late registration for
Late registration requests will be processed in the order that they are received.
View the Spring Guide for programs, dates and times.
Not a Canucks Autism Network (CAN) member?
Create an online account to access CAN programs for $25/year.
For more info on any of these programs, please visit canucksautism.ca/programs.
Not receiving our emails? Subscribe to our newsletter >>
Newsletters are sent in the first week of the month and include important info about programs, events & registration details.
Subscribers may also receive 1-3 additional newsletters per month with unique opportunities, promotions & stories.
New! Employment Services
- Now Open! Virtual Job Fair | Ages 15+
Online Workshops & Employment Webinars in February
Register now >>
- Skills Training Employment Program (STEP) | Ages 15-30
Paid opportunity: 6 weeks classroom training & 6 weeks of work experience
Inquire about the session taking place May-July>>
Are you an employer in the Lower Mainland?
Get involved in any of our employment programs this Winter at NO COST to your business! Host a work experience placement. Receive ongoing support for your inclusive hiring efforts.
What to Expect at CAN In-Person Programs
Updated Safety Plans (as of January 2021)
- Updated Safety Plan: In-Person Programs
- Curriculum updates: New station-based & hands-free activities to allow for increased physical distancing and decreased touch points.
- Reduced participants numbers, increased outdoor activities for youth & adult programs and virtual opportunities for all age groups
- Mandatory masks in common indoor spaces, no spectators allowed and new policies for physically-distanced support.
- Participants and staff will be required to maintain a distance of 3 metres on the field of play, and 2 metres off the field of play
- After the program has begun, there should be no additional participants, parents, or staff members entering or exiting the facility
- No spraying of bottles during the program, actions will be strictly enforced by staff
- In the event of a positive COVID-19 case, CAN will contact the local public health authority to receive instructions for how to proceed and will contact the facility in which the program occurred to inform them of the exposure
- Updated Safety Plan: Family Experiences
- CAN Family Experiences will continue as scheduled. This decision remains in alignment with provincial health recommendations as long as families remain within their household bubbles.
- During this time of physical distancing, we must reiterate the need to eliminate interactions with other households at CAN Family Experiences.
Not yet a Canucks Autism Network member?
Create an online account to access Canucks Autism Network programs for $25/year.
Already a Canucks Autism Network member?
Not sure how to navigate the registration website?
Guide to Registration Dates:
|Program||Seasons Programs Run||Month that Registration Takes Place*|
|Weekly Programs||Fall, Winter, Spring||Fall – August
Winter – November
Spring – February
|Monthly Youth and Adult Programs||Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer||2nd week of each month|
|Family Experiences||Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer||Throughout the year – check the newsletter and program guides|
|Summer Day and Overnight Camps||Summer||April/May|
*Subject to change – keep an eye on the monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on registration periods
When does registration take place?
Why is registration open for a short period?
Why are programs offered at non-ideal times?
Who gets into programs?
How do I prepare for CAN programs?
Sharing program concerns
Not finding what you’re looking for?
Contact: [email protected] | 604-685-4049