The Virtual Job Fair is a month-long series of virtual workshops and presentations for autistic youth and adults. Job seekers will develop pre-employment skills, meet with employers and service providers, and learn about opportunities in the Lower Mainland area.
Taking place this February, the interactive job fair is offered at no cost. All workshops and presentations will take place via Zoom.
Pre-employment workshops are open to all individuals on the spectrum. A CAN membership is not required to participate.
These workshops are recommended for youth and adults of legal working age, 15 years and up.
Participating Employers & Service Agencies
Schedule: February 1-26, 2021
How to Register for Sessions
- Open the Registration Form outlining each session, date and time.
- Click the registration link next to your desired session.
- Fill out your information on the Zoom registration page.
- Hit the blue “Register” button.
- An email with Zoom details will be sent to your inbox, confirming your spot.
Due to limited capacity for some workshops, registration will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Need support with registration?
See our tip sheet: How to Register for Virtual Job Fair Sessions
- Job seekers are encouraged to participate independently; family members and service providers are also welcome to support if needed
- An additional CAN staff member will be present and act as a moderator to provide technical support and answer questions
- Please email Romdoul Long, Virtual Job Fair Project Coordinator, [email protected], with any questions or concerns
The Virtual Job Fair is a community project hosted by Canucks Autism Network (CAN) as part of the Employment Recovery Project funded by the Government of Canada’s Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities.
The Employment Recovery Project is delivered by Canucks Autism Network (CAN), Inclusion Canada and the Canadian Autism Spectrum Disorder Alliance (CASDA) and works in collaboration with Ready, Willing and Able (RWA).