Whether you dedicate an hour a week or an hour a month, you will get to witness real changes as a result of your efforts.
The time commitment required by our volunteers varies depending on the program or event they are supporting.
- Our seasonal sports and recreation programs require a contribution of 1-3 hours per week on weeknights or weekends for 6-8 weeks.
- Our summer day camps require volunteer support for 1.5 to 6 hours, from Monday to Friday.
- We also run and participate in a variety of single-day events throughout the year with varying time commitments.
Timely and regular attendance is an expectation as it allows volunteers to build rapport with the participant they are working with. It also ensures consistency and predictability which further fosters progress, trust and confidence.
Change your life and the lives of others by joining our team of passionate volunteers!
Volunteers DO NOT require prior autism experience as they are provided with training, guidance and leadership from our capable team of experience staff.
We are looking for volunteer applicants who are:
- At least 16 years of age
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate
- Capable of working in a team setting
- Patient, compassionate and empathetic
Complete our Volunteer Application Form now!
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Already an active Canucks Autism Network volunteer?
Browse or sign up for current and upcoming volunteer opportunities by visiting your myVolunteerPage.com profile.
If you have any additional questions, please contact [email protected].
Tell Us Your Story
We are continually inspired by the passion and dedication that our volunteers demonstrate in supporting our programs on a daily basis.
Are you a Canucks Autism Network volunteer and have a story about your experience in our programs that you would like to share? We would love to hear from you.
The Canucks Autism Network blog highlights the successes and inspiring stories that occur in our programs on a regular basis. Tell us your story and you may be featured on a future post!