Upcoming Registrations for CAN Members
Weekly Virtual Siblings Program (Oct 20-Nov 24)
Email [email protected] with the full participant name and program name to submit a late registration request.
Maple Ridge Youth & Adult Fitness Classes (Oct 11)
Registration opens Mon, Sept 14 at noon to Fri, Sept 18 at noon.
Set a registration reminder >>
Registration for weekly Fall programs is now closed.
Online registration was open to CAN members from Monday, August 24 at noon to Friday, August 28 at noon.
Requesting Late Registration*
If you would like to request late registration for a program, please email [email protected] with the following:
- Name and age of participant
- Program Name, Time, and Location
*Reminder: Late registration requests are not guaranteed. Priority will be given to those who submit registration requests during the registration period. Thank you in advance for understanding. See our Registration FAQs.
• Reminder that we are gradually re-introducing in-person programs at a targeted rate of 25% each season. View Restart Plan.
• Programs listed in red within the program guide are tentative, pending facility availability.
• NEW virtual programs for ages 3-6 & 7-12!
Latest Health Update
August 6, 2020
We are piloting a limited number of in-person programs and events. In order to ensure the safety of all participants, families, staff and volunteers, we are introducing a variety of new COVID-19 protocols:
- Screening. Before each session, CAN staff will screen parents/guardians and participants for COVID symptoms and ask questions about recent travel outside of Canada or potential exposure to a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Personal safety. CAN staff will teach and enforce diligent hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and physical distancing.
Additional procedures will be in place to ensure that toileting, first aid and facility/equipment usage adheres to all health regulations. Personal Protective Gear is optional for participants.
Not yet a Canucks Autism Network member?
Create an online account to access Canucks Autism Network programs for $25/year.
Already a Canucks Autism Network member?
Not sure how to navigate the registration website?
Guide to Registration Dates:
|Program||Seasons Programs Run||Month that Registration Takes Place*|
|Weekly Programs||Fall, Winter, Spring||Fall – August
Winter – November
Spring – February
|Monthly Youth and Adult Programs||Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer||2nd week of each month|
|Family Events||Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer||Throughout the year – check the newsletter and program guides|
|Summer Day and Overnight Camps||Summer||April/May|
*Subject to change – keep an eye on the monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on registration periods
When does registration take place?
Why is registration open for a short period?
Why are programs offered at non-ideal times?
Who gets into programs?
How do I prepare for CAN programs?
Sharing program concerns
Not finding what you’re looking for?
Contact: [email protected] | 604-685-4049