May 30, 2019
There are many ways to get involved with Canucks Autism Network – here are 5 ways:
1. Stay Informed of our Upcoming Events
- Stay up-to-date on CAN programs, registration dates, and upcoming events by reading the CAN Family Newsletter (sent via email in the first week of every month)
- Get inspired by member stories and learn about upcoming fundraisers by subscribing to Because of YOU, our FREE quarterly donor newsletter. Simply select “Donor/Family Success Stories” in our newsletter sign-up form.
- Check out our Upcoming Events for ways to support CAN in your community.
2. Fundraise for CAN
Once you’ve subscribed to our newsletter, you will hear about all the exciting events that involve our organization, such as our upcoming CAN Relay 4 Autism.
Canucks Autism Network will be hosting the first-ever CAN Relay 4 Autism on July 20 at Swangard Stadium.
Join the relay by setting a personal or group goal to walk/run/wheel a chosen number of laps around the track. Collect pledges from friends, family members, and/or colleagues to help reach your fundraising goal!
If you have your own idea for a fundraiser, we’d love to hear about it! Please submit a Special Events Application form.
3. Join our Events Team
We are always looking to add staff to our fun and dynamic events team! If you have events, sales, customer service or fundraising experience, or if you are interested in educating the public about Canucks Autism Network, we’d love to have you onboard. Whether you are a parent, grandparent, guardian, sibling, or friend of a CAN family, we’d love to hear from you!
4. Sponsor a Program or Event
Connect your brand name with a leading BC-based autism charity. Our sponsorship program provides companies with customized integrated marketing opportunities and exposure to diverse audiences. Aligning your business with CAN will strengthen your company’s position in the marketplace and potentially broaden your customer base.
If you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity, please contact Ryan Yao, Director of Strategic Partnerships: [email protected]
5. Start a Cause Marketing Campaign
If you operate a local business, there are numerous ways we CAN create a mutually beneficial relationship. Whether through point of sale purchases, percentage of sales, employee engagement programs, and/or special events, your organization can enjoy the intrinsic fulfillment and brand benefits associated with cause marketing.
If you’d like to chat about cause marketing opportunities, please contact Anna Da Cunha, Development Coordinator: [email protected]