The Canucks Autism Network team consists of a diverse group of trained staff, support workers and dedicated volunteers who administer programs for families and individuals living with autism in our province.
FIVE Things You Should Know About the Canucks Autism Network
1. With siblings being welcome, your child will learn to play sports with typical kids.
2. It's practically free! (Only $25 per individual with autism per year-includes access to all programs all year)
3. There is a high ratio of support workers to participants.
4. Programs are catered to kids, teens and young adults with autism.
5. Programs are offered to communities throughout British Columbia.