Family Camp is a weekend opportunity for the whole family to enjoy an outdoor experience in an organized group setting, while connecting with other families. Canucks Autism Network staff facilitate a wide range of indoor and outdoor camp activities while also providing families with free time to enjoy the beautiful camp settings.
Please note: This program is intended for immediate family members only.
- All ages welcome
- Registered CAN Member (For more information on membership, please click here)
- Each family must have at least one family member with an autism diagnosis in attendance at camp
- Only immediate family members who are registered with Canucks Autism Network are eligible to attend Family Camp
- Families must commit to attending the entire weekend
Upon acceptance into the program families are required to submit the following*:
- Complete and submit a medical form for each family member registered to attend the overnight camp, and these forms must be returned to the CAN Office by Friday, May 6th (no exceptions)
- Provide a Family Camp program fee of $250 per family. For more information about this fee, please click here.
*By completing the online program registration for the Overnight Family Camp, you are communicating that you understand and accept these conditions.
Social StorybookCanucks Autism Network has prepared the following social storybook for those families who may find it helpful. Please click here to view it: Family Camp Social Storybook.
Sleeping Accommodations - All camp locations offer sleeping accommodations (i.e. cabin or dorm style). Each family will have their own sleeping accommodation (either a cabin or dorm); rooms are set up with bunk beds. Families are required to bring their own bedding (sleeping bags, pillows, sheets etc.
Washrooms - Bathroom facilities will vary from shared (i.e. with other participants of the same gender) to private.
Food/Meals - Food at all camps will be provided by the facility. If you receive a spot in an overnight camp, and you have dietary restrictions, you will be able to include the necessary information on the medical form required to be completed for each family member attending.
Transportation is not provided.
Learn camp songs ahead of time so you can participate and have fun during camp. Click here to view and print all camp songs.
Online registration for all Overnight Camps is now closed.
Please remember that there are a limited number of spaces available in these programs. Due to the popularity of this event with our participants and families, we will not be able to accommodate everyone who wishes to attend. Please keep in mind that enrollment is not guaranteed for any participant.