The Canucks Autism Network (CAN) provides year-round, innovative, high quality sports, recreational, social and vocational programs for individuals and families living with autism, while building awareness and capacity through community networks across British Columbia.
The Canucks Autism Network team consists of a diverse group of trained staff, support workers and dedicated volunteers who administer programs for families and individuals living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in our province.
FIVE Things You Should Know About the Canucks Autism Network
1. With siblings being welcome, your child will learn to play sports with typical kids.
2. It's practically free! (only $25 per individual with ASD per year-includes access to all programs and events throughout the year)
3. There is a high ratio of support workers to participants.
4. CAN offers programs for kids, teens and young adults with autism.
5. CAN offers programs to communities throughout British Columbia.